Posterior Cervico-Thoracic Fixation System with Adjustable Bridges
The SOLANAS Cervico-Thoracic Fixation System is designed for posterior surgical approaches, offering a comprehensive array of implants and instrumentation to meet surgeon needs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Full array of hooks and connectors for use in complicated cervico-thoracic procedures
- Top-loading, top-tightening system simplifies surgical procedure
- Unique, buttress-thread closure mechanism helps prevent cross-threading
- Low profile, polyaxial screws offer up to 80° variability for increased surgical options
Solanas hook components are indicated for use at C1-C7. Polyaxial pedicle screws and offset connectors are limited to the thoracic spine (T1-T3). These screws and offset connectors are not intended to be placed in the cervical spine. The components in the Solanas Posterior stabilization system can be linked to the components in the Zodiac Polyaxial spinal fixation system offered by Alphatec Spine using the axial rod connectors, parallel rod connectors or transitional rods.
The SOLANAS system is intended for the following indications:
- Degenerative disc disease (DDD)
- Spinal stenosis
- Atlanto/Axial fracture with instability
- Revision of previous cervico-thoracic spine surgery
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative