Anterior Cervical Plating System
The TRESTLE Anterior Cervical Plating System is the next generation of anterior plating solutions. The Trestle System offers a slim, slender, and self-locking plate profile as well as a comprehensive array of implants and instrumentation to meet surgeon needs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large window enables graft site/end plate visualization
- Simple, zero-step locking mechanism at each level is designed to minimize operative time
- Self-drilling, self-tapping, fixed and variable angle screws provide multiple fixation options
- Screw heads are flush with locking mechanism, providing a low-profile design and smooth surface
- Pre-contoured plate is designed to simplify the surgical procedure
The Trestle Anterior Plate System is intended for anterior screw fixation in C2-C7 for the following indications:
- Degenerative disc disease (DDD)
- Spinal Stenosis
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative
For more information on posterior stabilization options view Solanas Posterior Cervico-Thoracic Fixation System.
Can be used with Novel Spinal System
Can be used with Allograft