The Epicage Lumbar Interbody System is a unique system that incorporates the ease of delivering a bullet-shaped cage and the biomechanically ideal shape of a crescent-shaped cage in a single implant. Using a unique set of delivery instruments, the Epicage System consistently delivers the cage to the anterior third of the disc space, allows adjustment of the desired lordosis, and enables efficient bone graft placement to a larger surface area for fusion. The system supports both MIS and Open procedures with the two Portal styles: Oblique and Midline.
Key Features & Benefits
- Straight delivery of a crescent-shaped implant
- Precise, repeatable, anterior midline spacer placement
- Delivery system that protects the surrounding nerve structures
- Large posterior area for graft material
- Lordosis “dialed-in” with pedicle screws and rods
- Supports two TLIF approaches
|Midline Approach||Oblique Approach|
|Portal Insertion||As far lateral in the disc space as possible||Medial annulotomy ~1cm from lateral edge of disc space|
|Implant Trajectory||Straight delivery, 90° turn into disc space||Straight delivery, 30° offset angle|
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative.