ILLICO® MIS Posterior Fixation System
The ILLICO MIS Posterior Fixation System is distinguished by a broad selection of screw/rod delivery instruments and implants designed to treat disorders in the thoracic and lumbar spine. This simple, straight-forward minimally invasive system is adaptable to multiple minimally invasive surgical techniques helping to ensure reliable and reproducible results. The ILLICO MIS Posterior Fixation System is specifically designed to deliver ILLICO cannulated polyaxial screws and pre-cut, pre-bent rods through the ILLICO Retractor or in conjunction with the ILLICO SE delivery system.
Key Features & Benefits
- Guidewire management instruments are design for precise surgeon control during pedicle targeting
- Instrument length and size optimized for ILLICO Retractor and ILLICO SE minimal access exposures
- Rods in five millimeter increments reduce O.R. time and steps in the surgical process
- Friction-fit polyaxial ILLICO screw head is designed to maintain position for rod placement
- Rod capture screw feature grasps rod for set screw closure maneuver
- High-top screws are offered to facilitate rod insertion/ reduction
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative.