ILLICO® MIS Retractor
Posterior Thoracolumbar Access System
The ILLICO Posterior Lumbar Retractor is the foremost component of Alphatec Spine's ILLICO MIS System. Fully adjustable and easy to use, the ILLICO Retractor creates an exposure conducive to wide variety of minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Key Features & Benefits
- Independent blade retraction creates customized access
- Fifteen degrees of individual blade toeing allows for optimal exposure below the skin
- Ten different blade lengths accommodate varying patient anatomies
- Three attachment posts for the adapter arm are designed to minimize fluoroscopic obstruction
- Unobtrusive, slide on, illuminator light source facilitates excellent visualization
- Supplemental fifth blade is designed to prevent soft tissue creep
- Open lateral quadrant helps facilitate posterior interbody instrument maneuvers
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative.