The BridgePoint Advantage
BridgePoint can apply compression with its telescoping plates, allowing surgeons to restore sagittal alignment and facilitate a reliable interbody fusion.
BridgePoint is an MIS system that can replace pedicle screws for certain indications and patient types. The implant has unique telescoping plates that allow surgeons to fixate and compress spinous processes to restore sagittal alignment and facilitate a reliable interbody fusion. The device’s large contact area provides a strong anchor point from which to apply compression and offers optimal stability during the fusion process. The system is easy to use and the quick procedure offers minimal exposure, dissection, muscle trauma, and blood loss as well as protection of neural structures.
Key Features & Benefits
- Telescoping plates provide the ability to compress or distract spinous processes.
- Large bone contact area provides a strong anchor point to facilitate a reliable fusion.
- Large bone graft window allows placement of bone graft for fusion.
- Preassembled device minimizes operative time.
- Multiple implant sizes and implant angulation capability provide excellent fit and optimal fixation.
The BridgePoint Spinous Process Fixation System is intended for spinous process fixation T1-S1 for the following indications:
• Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative