Spinal Fixation System
The OsseoScrew Spinal Fixation System features a next-generation expandable screw that provides increased fixation in mechanically demanding constructs. This new concept in pedicle screw fixation addresses such challenges with clinically proven technology that increases fixation in the bone-implant interface by 30%1 The OsseoScrew is intended for use in the thoracolumbar spine for fusion procedures.
Key Features & Benefits
- OsseoScrew has an expansion zone that is designed to optimize pedicle fixation.
- The OsseoScrew is biomechanically proven to increase pullout and holding strength.1
- The ultimate holding strength was found to be 30% greater for OsseoScrew compared to a standard pedicle screw in testing.1
- Compatible with both the ZODIAC® Spinal Fixation Systems and ILLICO SE MIS System.
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative
* This product is not cleared by the FDA for sale in the U.S.
1 Data on file.