OsseoFix® Spinal Fracture Reduction System*
The OsseoFix Spinal Fracture Reduction System is the new standard for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures. The OsseoFix system allows for precise implant placement and deployment delivering controlled, reproducible treatment results.
Key Features & Benefits
- Structural implant acts as a scaffold to facilitate the stabilization and reduction of spinal fractures
- Creation of bony channels allows for cement interdigitation within the cancellous bone (1)
- Controlled implant deployment delivers reproducible results
- Defined geometry at full implant expansion
- User friendly, color-coded instrumentation designed to streamline surgical procedure
- The OsseoFix system is intended for use in the T6-L5 region
- The OsseoFix system is not intended for placement in the cervical spine
Intended for use with OsseoFix+ Bone Cement.
For a complete copy of the indications for use (IFU), surgical technique or further information on this product, CLICK HERE to reach customer service or feel free to contact your local sales representative* Caution: Investigational device limited by US law to investigational use only.
1. data on file